00.29 | Author: beautiful memories
*I explain this simple poems to confide a closed meeting without the uninhabited if only you can fill this heart is really sick when her beloved people in front of the eyes is smiling swallow indeed love the gap between you and me I smiled in Malice I suppose you can throw awaits word for creating beautiful iota of you I am not considering I really did not realize I deserve it for yourself want to feel elegant caress your face feeling want to treat you at the drop of a game number 21 the faithful make it to accompany you when I really love you I want to smell my lips are red I remember this pain. I want to cry because the love that but not until I realized that this is only a dream and I get the feeling that there is no force and I understand that.

*I am here considering, and imagine the taste, which I think is still run from the fact that the events which I feel towards you. sweet words that have been destroyed due to your attitude. I hate you, hate the attitude and the establishment is all this story with you, I will dispose of as much sikapmu destroy the dream I was at once my life. now only have memories to slowly but surely I gradually forget you, forget it all as a ghost in the nightmare






sentence is taken from the diary andre, and that is to make lana
Category: |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 komentar: